Friday, November 18, 2011

neweyes

 The real voyage of discovery consists of not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes. ~
 ~Marcel Proust


 in this dream i awake in the basement of the house i grew up in
the sun has risen, so immediately i realize i have overslept
i walk up the staircase, look down and realize
my robe is in the bedroom, i am naked

i open the door into the kitchen
to my surprise the painters have come
to paint the kitchen walls a lovely egg shell white
i crouch and cover as much of me as possible

the men are working outside, looking in
one sees me, but pretends not to,
light gets into his eyes in late morning

i notice two brushes sticking up,
on either side of the door(brush side out)
leading to a square hallway

still covering my cool deer body,
with my long ballet arms, my ram horns bunk the door open
and i run to the safety of my room

Kate Lamberg
11/17/11

Note:  I ask the angels, my higher self...to provide me dreams which will expand my intuitive abilities, as well as inspiration for my writing and music. Poems, inspired by dreams are called, "droems". I have over 30 years of dream journals, all screaming to be translated into poems/music/more understanding. I am grateful for my ability to remember my dreams, and blessed to understand what they are saying to me. :-)  kjl


No comments:

Post a Comment