Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Guided Meditation

A guided Meditation to do anytime. My favorite time to meditate is 6 am and 7 pm.

Find a quiet still place to sit on a cushion or chair, where you know you can be undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. 

Breathe all the earth energies up the bottom of your feet, and allow the light to spill down your crown chakra...filling up your entire body with radiant beautiful light.

Now let the earth energies course up your legs..and meet up with the light energies, around your tummy area..Watch the earth energies growing up and the light energies swirling down and around...let the colors come to you...and watch the dance...the intermingling of light and earth.

Feel the pulse of mother earth...if you have thoughts, neither push them away or encourage them to stay..just watch...Focus on the breath when the thoughts are too overpowering...

Say out loud or to yourself: In the center of all light I am..Nothing can harm me here.

I have absolute faith that the all wise spirit of god within me shall guide me through...(fill in anything here you wish clarity or something you need, like abundance, more love...)..

Sit quietly, and just watch/feel the energy.

May everyone have a blessed beautiful day!!

Namaste'.. The highest in me honors the highest in you!
Daranikate

No comments:

Post a Comment