Friday, October 19, 2012

To breathe in all the beauty

It is a warm rainy Friday morning.   Waking up to the soft music of the rain, causes me to stay in bed longer, listening to the rain's gentle caress.  Feeling gratefulness for the rain's power to cleanse, nourish the soil, flowers, trees. Also, I love how the rain gently, yet firmly reminds me to go within more often. To meditate when life serves up its challenges, as well as when  things are balanced and serene.

I breathe in all the beauty, abundance, light, and joy that are available in the universe, and breathe out any uncertainties, fears, and negativities  into the earth.
I am grateful for my good health, love of parents, friends, and my daily creative abilites to write poetry, compose music, and to facilitate healing.

May everyone have time and space to go within today. To inhale the peace found in deep silence. And, may you return from your inner journey refreshed, restored, and centered...feeling the vibrancy--your true alive self!

Peace, Joy, Love, Light ~*~
Rosha Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment