Tuesday, October 29, 2013

as we heal ourselves, we heal the world




sometimes when the quiet sets in, usually close to sunset, or prior to sunrise, i find myself truly filled with such gratefulness i cannot contain my rising spirit, my heart seemingly beating more quickly, more loudly

i simply sit against the nearest tree,
and let the excess energies swirl down my body,
through the bottom of my feet-
to merge and do an ancient dance with our mother earth

palms and finger tips tingle in recognition of all the gifts of nature
as healing happens with focused intention- and the simple allowing
healing light travels to all the places
in the world that are showing up in need

and the world echoes
the smoothing settling in of energies
the softest fragrance of roses,
and sounds of chopin waltzes

words and photo by kate lamberg...all rights reserved..(c) '13

No comments:

Post a Comment