Saturday, December 5, 2009

Solo Retreat

The retreat for inner peace was canceled, due to a lack of response. I am sure the busy quality of this holiday time contributed to noone signing up.
I decided upon waking up this morning to have a solo retreat.
This would be beneficial for two reasons. First, it would create the kind of quiet,vibrant, peaceful vibrations, the Center for Natural Healing stands for. Actually the full name for the center is, Tadasan, Center for Natural Healing.
Tadasan means mountain in sanskrit. The pose in yoga, is simply standing up, connecting to the earth below one's feet, and the sky above. It is deceptively more difficult than what it appears to be. I chose Tadasan to be apart of my center's name to resonate the spirit of groundedness and balance in this changing world.
The second reason for my solo retreat is to help balance and raise my energy fields, so I can both inspire and teach others from a place of greater sensitivity, receptivity and compassion. One teaches what one is;one is what one teaches.

This Saturday morning will be spent in solitude:meditation, gentle yoga, a quiet walk in nature, and playing my babygrand piano, with the intent to create more serenity within and without.

May peace, harmony and happiness be enjoyed by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment