Sunday, August 25, 2013

temperance

  
1~( i wish my effulgent fire)

i wish my effulgent fire to subside---
to turn all that has charred 
into porous ivory bones
smooth like the pond's surface
on this moonless night--
a dying down of intensity--
so we, my love can see  
the starboard side detecting 
the last falling star-scratching 
an emblem in my throat 
to silence me 

2~ (incising my heart to grow)     

incising my heart to grow, encoding my mind to know..in my smile to show-- it's only angels trumpeting  so reach for the hand that has played the line  of defense...   for the last time,  as the circle, protects...a  semi-permeable membrane   allows... all the goodness of marine water to swirl seaweed at your feet.... diving into marina at dawn -  empowered by the vision confirmed-  the sky before dawn...   how the clouds appeared  to curtsey, bow and sway- unfolding a  new  found passion- play. a solomon's seal of trust, among silent grasses

Kate Lamberg  Copyright..(13)





No comments:

Post a Comment