Tuesday, September 13, 2011

just watch me/ diving into love

Watch me whirl into nothingness
~Hafiz


just watch me: a chant to be sung softly

just watch me as i blend into opaque sky
colorless i breathe the silence

just watch me as i merge with blue river running
in purity i move in grace

just watch me as i humble into burnt sienna earth
grounding blessings, i am safe

just watch me as i become crackling fire
in the deep heat of flame, i transform


diving into love

diving into love, we all become divine
seeing clearly into lover's eyes
this recognition does shine

lovers bare their soul
the window dressing shatters
in the name of love beating
bluebird wings, fragrant winds

as change is all we ever knew
the firm,  inflexible trees do fall
clouds drift, rearrange the heavens
Kate Lamberg
9/12/11

No comments:

Post a Comment