Saturday, November 21, 2009

HIGHER POWER

I have always believed in a power higher than my own. I worship god, or goddess,in reverence, through prayer, meditation,and quiet walks in nature. God enters, and I welcome in the energies. I cannot do it by myself. However, my body and mind and spirit are the vehicles for transcending uncertainties.
With doubt is darkness.
With YES! is light bubbling through me, letting me dance and sing fully! I can be in the present(the only truth)and create from a place of perfect love and perfect trust.

Tears are the sacred jewels
Which set me free
Laughter is the innocence
Flowering.
Music melts all division.

I've got my senses
My friends
God
And that's all.
That's alot you may say,
And I will agree.
I'm free,
If I honour me.

I've learned to be more watchful
From the proverbial third eye,
If someone isn't ready
For the Great Journey,
That is fine,
But I have to go.

Time is too precious
What I need to share and teach
Too important in these changing times
To be held back,to wait in safety,
Hoping things will change.

"We can only change ourselves,"
This keeps being demonstrated
In ways spirit would wish that I hear

My dance is with the angels, and
Woods bespeak magic,
Sun creating radiance.

"Many a creation in a day"
Reminding me, the day is true
If these things I promise to do:
To share, to give,
To facilitate healing,
And deep sleep befalls me.

All is good,
As it should be.


May peace whoosh over us all!
Good Night,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment