Friday, November 20, 2009

Sunshine Returns

This morning I awoke to the rumble-tumble of thunder, and bright flashes of lightening.
I became so awake, decided not to return to the safety and warmth of sleep. Four am, what to do? A little yoga, a little meditation, a little reading, a little window gazing.
Walked outside around 6am to tend to my rock garden. The heavy rain pushed moistened pine needles, leaves, and sand on top of my careful rock design. Clearing the stones, while humming was my morning meditation.
By 11 am the sun shone brilliant. Briskly walked about Port Jeff, utilizing the natural hills, for a super work-out! Feeling pulled to the woods for more walking, away from the wind which is apparent in this sea-side village.
I sense the weekend will be filled with glorious weather, and much needed quiet and "down-time".

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment