Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blustery Saturday

It is a lovely blustery, yet bright sunshiney day. For the last weekend in November, quite warm! I went to sleep early last night, so I could wake up at dawn. I love waking up in the quiet, the stillness, and the peacefulness that dawn offers.
Ah, Saturday morning, and everyone in my building is sleeping in, but me!
I get up, light a red apple spice candle, and some celestial incense. My meditation this morning, right around sunrise was a short quiet, mostly unruffled by too many thoughts. Sending loving kindness to all I hold dear, and everyone else too. The Buddha did not discriminate who he sent love and light too;why should I?

A day of balance is before me. Trying to balance connecting with important people, and spending time connecting within. A daily tightrope excercise!
May peace, balance and the beauty of nature be yours today!

Kathryn Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment